Workplace of the Governor Information Release: State set to launch vaccination exception software for Hawai‘i-sure travelers vaccinated in U.S., Territories
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 in Latest News, Newsroom, Press Releases
HONOLULU – The state is finalizing preparations for the July 8 launch of the State of Hawai‘i’s vaccination exception system for domestic, Hawai‘i-bound vacationers vaccinated in the United States or U.S Territories. The method allows these tourists to bypass the state’s quarantine need with evidence of vaccination.
Travelers vaccinated in the U.S. or U.S. Territories might participate in the exception application starting off on the 15th day soon after their 2nd dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine — or starting up the 15th day just after their one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
In addition, Hawai‘i-certain tourists should:
- Upload just one of three vaccination paperwork to their Secure Travels Hawai‘i account, prior to touring to Hawai‘i. Just one of the following files will have to be uploaded:
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Report Card
- VAMS (Vaccination Administration Management Technique) printout OR
- DOD DD Type 2766C
The Secure Travels digital platform is now making it possible for vaccine document uploads for excursions arriving in Hawaiʻi on July 8 and outside of.
- Indicator the online lawful attestations on Secure Travels Hawaiʻi, confirming the uploaded documentation is correct and correct.
- Provide a tough duplicate of their vaccination documentation to present screeners at the gate prior to boarding and/or on arrival in Hawai‘i. Screeners will review/confirm the vaccination files, match image IDs, identify and DOB as properly as confirm that the attestations are signed.
Note: Children beneath 5 several years old are not needed to examination and will not be quarantined if touring with an adult who has a pre-journey exam exception or a vaccination exception. Young children 5 decades and older who have not been vaccinated have to take part in the Pre-Journey Tests Plan and examination with a Trusted Testing Lover to bypass the necessary 10-day quarantine.
The point out efficiently released the vaccination exception plan for travelers vaccinated in the Point out of Hawai‘i, on June 15.
This program does not cover worldwide tourists.
Deputy Communications Director/Push Secretary
Business of the Governor
Office environment of the Governor
Place of work: 808-586-0012